Martha Wells has written many fantasy novels, including The Wizard Hunters, Wheel of the Infinite, the Books of the Raksura series (beginning with The Cloud Roads and ending with The Harbors of the Sun), and the Nebula-nominated The Death of the Necromancer, as well as YA fantasy novels, short stories, and nonfiction. Her New York Times and USA Today-bestselling Murderbot Diaries series has won the Hugo, Nebula, Locus, and Alex Awards.
Please limit personalizations to names. Due to the volume of books Martha will have to sign we cannot guarantee long quotes or passages.
If you're attending the event:
- Witch King goes on sale May 30th. Line Numbers for the event will be available starting that day, but you can preorder now and we'll pull a number for you on May 30th.
- A copy of Witch King must be purchased from MBTB in order to obtain a line number and get anything signed.
- Seating and parking are first come, first served.
- If you can't make the event and would like your copy personalized / inscribed, please include personalization information in the order comments.
- Our signing policies can be found here.
If you need to order signed copies:
- If you would like your copy personalized, please include inscription information in the order comments.
- Please limit personalizations to names. Due to the volume of books Martha will have to sign we cannot guarantee long quotes or passages.
- If your preorder for Witch King includes other titles, the order won't ship until Witch King is released. If you'd like the other items to ship before Witch King is released, place a separate order for Witch King.
- Signed / personalized copies won't ship until after our event on May 30th.
From the breakout SFF superstar author of Murderbot comes a remarkable story of power and friendship, of trust and betrayal, and of the families we choose.
"I didn't know you were a... demon."
"You idiot. I'm the demon."
Kai's having a long day in Martha Wells' WITCH KING....
The New York Times bestselling security droid with a heart (though it wouldn't admit it!) is back in Fugitive Telemetry!
Having captured the hearts of readers across the globe (Annalee Newitz says it's "one of the most humane portraits of a nonhuman I've ever read") Murderbot has also established Martha Wells as one of the great SF writers of today.
WINNER of the 2021 Hugo, Nebula and Locus Awards!
The first full-length novel in Martha Wells' New York Times and USA Today bestselling Murderbot Diaries series.
An Amazon's Best of the Year So Far Pick
Named a Best of 2020 Pick for NPR | Book Riot | Polygon
Martha Wells's Hugo, Nebula, Alex, and Locus Award-winning, New York Times and USA Today bestselling series, The Murderbot Diaries, comes to a thrilling conclusion in Exit Strategy.
Murderbot wasn’t programmed to care. So, its decision to help the only human who ever showed it respect must be a system glitch, right?
Rogue Protocol is the third entry in Martha Wells's Hugo, Nebula, Alex, and Locus Award-winning, New York Times and USA Today bestselling series, The Murderbot Diaries.
Starring a human-like android who keeps getting sucked back into adventure after adventure, though it just wants to be left alone, away from humanity and small talk.
A USA Today bestseller
The "I love Murderbot!" —Ann Leckie
Artificial Condition is the follow-up to Martha Wells's Hugo, Nebula, Alex, and Locus Award-winning, New York Times bestselling All Systems Red
Now available in hardcover, All Systems Red is the first entry in Martha Wells' New York Times and USA Today bestselling science fiction series, The Murderbot Diaries.
Winner: 2018 Hugo Award
Winner: 2018 Nebula Award
Winner: 2018 Alex Award
Winner: 2018 Locus Award
"As a heartless killing machine, I was a complete failure."