James Patterson is the world’s bestselling author and most trusted storyteller. He has created many enduring fictional characters and series, including Alex Cross, the Women’s Murder Club, Michael Bennett, Maximum Ride, Middle School, I Funny, and Jacky Ha-Ha. Among his notable literary collaborations are The President Is Missing, with President Bill Clinton, and the Max Einstein series, produced in partnership with the Albert Einstein Estate. Patterson’s writing career is characterized by a single mission: to prove to everyone, from children to adults, that there is no such thing as a person who “doesn’t like to read,” only people who haven’t found the right book. He’s given over a million books to schoolkids and more than forty million dollars to support education, and endowed over five thousand college scholarships for teachers. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family. Learn more at jamespatterson.com.
- This event is a signing only, there will be no author talk or Q&A.
- Line numbers will be given out only with the purchase of The 18th Abduction. Line numbers are limited to 500.
- Due to the short window of time for this event all books will be signature only (no personalizations).
- Patterson will not pose for photos, but you can snap pictures while he's signing.
- There is no limit on the number of books he'll sign, but he will only sign titles purchased at Murder By The Book for the event.
- To clarify, he will only sign The 18th Abduction, Miracle at St. Andrews, The Fall of Crazy House, and Katt vs. Dogg purchased from MBTB. No earlier titles can be dropped off or mailed in.
- All books will be 1st printings.
- We STRONGLY recommend you preorder the titles you're interested in for the signing.
- Signed copies will be available for preorder if you're unable to attend the event. We cannot guarantee there will be signed stock after the event, so please make sure to preorder.
- There will be no dealer discounts for these titles.
- Due to the popularity of this event, and the limited signing time we are unable to make exceptions to these signing policies.
Tickets will be available starting Monday, February 11th at 10 am. (A ticket link will go live that morning).
This line number includes a copy a The 18th Abduction, and a place in the signing line for the James Patterson event.
- This event is a straight signing, there will be no author talk or Q&A.
- All books will be signature only (no personalizations).
- No posed photos
- All books must be purchased from MBTB.
Please visit the event page for full event details.
The #1 bestselling female detective of the past 50 years is back.Detective Lindsay Boxer's investigation into the disappearance of three women teachers quickly escalates from missing persons to murder in the newest Women's Murder Club thriller.
$26.00ISBN: 9780316519106Availability: Usually Ships in 1-5 DaysPublished: Little, Brown and Company - April 8th, 2019The Miracle series continues with a pilgrimage to the mythical greens at St. Andrews.If golf novels had a leaderboard, Miracle at St. Andrews would be at the top.$17.99ISBN: 9780316433747Availability: Usually Ships in 1-5 DaysPublished: jimmy patterson - April 8th, 2019The best dystopian series since The Hunger Games just got better.Escape is just the beginning.Twin sisters Becca and Cassie barely got out of the Crazy House alive. Now they're trained, skilled fighters who fear nothing--not even the all-powerful United regime.$13.99ISBN: 9780316411561Availability: Usually Ships in 1-5 DaysPublished: jimmy patterson - April 2019For anyone who loves cats, dogs (or both!), James Patterson's most pawsome story ever is set in a society defined by the oldest rivalry in the world: katts versus doggs!
Oscar is a happy dogg---a rambunctious kid who loves being a Dogg Scout. Thanks to his family, he knows that snobby katts are good for nothing but chasing up trees.