Edward Gorey (American, 1925–2000) Untitled The gleefully chaotic work reproduced in this puzzle might be seen as Edward Gorey’s celebration of the theater, which brought him great pleasure and inspiration. The acclaimed author-artist had a lifelong interest in the theater. His participation in the Broadway production of Dracula garnered three Tony Award nominations, and he wrote and produced engaging and quirky plays that appeared both on and off Broadway and on Cape Cod. Putting this 1,000-piece puzzle together may bring you some insight into Gorey’s creative process, but then again, it might just leave you happily baffled.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 20 x 27 in.