Casey Sherman is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today & Boston Globe Bestselling Author of 17 books including "The Finest Hours" (now a major Walt Disney Studio motion picture starring Chris Pine & Casey Affleck), and "Patriots Day" (now an acclaimed motion picture from CBS Films starring Mark Wahlberg and Kevin Bacon). Sherman's 2023 true crime bestseller "Helltown," is now in development as a limited television series for Amazon Studio. Sherman will serve as Executive Producer on the project, which is slated to star Oscar Isaac ("Dune"), with director Edward Berger (Netflix - "All is Quiet on the Western Front"), and produced by Team Downey (Robert Downey, Jr. & Susan Downey - HBO's "Perry Mason"). Sherman's other books include James Patterson's "The Last Days of John Lennon," which spent more than 23 weeks on the New York Times bestseller list, "12: The Inside Story of Tom Brady's Fight for Redemption," and "Hunting Whitey: The Inside Story of The Capture & Killing of America's Most Wanted Crime Boss. Sherman has appeared on more than 100 television and radio programs and is a contributing writer for TIME Magazine, Esquire, The Washington Post, The Daily Beast, Boston Magazine and the Boston Herald.
If you're attending the event:
- A copy of the author's new book must be purchased from MBTB in order to obtain a line number and get anything signed.
- Line Numbers for the event will be available starting the day the book goes on sale, but you can preorder at any time and we'll pull a number for you when the book is released.
- Seating and parking are first come, first served.
- If you're unsure you can make the event and would like your copy personalized / inscribed, please include personalization information in the order comments.
- Our signing policies can be found here.
If you can't make an event and need to order signed copies:
- If you would like your copy personalized, please include inscription information in the order comments.
- If your order contains a preorder, it will not ship until it's complete. If you would prefer to have your books shipped as they're released we recommend placing separate orders or ordering in batches with similar release dates.
- Signed / personalized copies won't ship until after the event. You'll receive tracking info from stamps.com
USA TODAY BESTSELLER
"A wild ride beneath the glitz and glamour of 1950s Hollywood, proving once again that Casey Sherman is a master of the genre."
—Ben Mezrich, New York Times bestselling author of Dumb Money, Bringing Down the House, and The Accidental Billionaires