TIM MALEENY is the bestselling author of the award-winning Cape Weathers mysteries and the comedic thriller JUMP, which The Boston Globe called "hilarious" and Publishers Weekly described as "a perfectly blended cocktail of escapism." His short fiction appears in several major anthologies and has won the prestigious Macavity Award for best story of the year. A former resident of San Francisco, Tim currently lives and writes at an undisclosed location in New York City, where he is working on his next novel, a screenplay, and a book for young readers.
You can contact Tim or find out more about his writing at: timmaleeny.com
If you're attending the event:
- A copy of the author's new book must be purchased from MBTB in order to obtain a line number and get anything signed.
- Line Numbers for the event will be available starting the day the book goes on sale, but you can preorder at any time and we'll pull a number for you when the book is released.
- Seating and parking are first come, first served.
- If you're unsure whether you can make the event and would like your copy personalized / inscribed, please include personalization information in the order comments.
- Our signing policies can be found here.
If you can't make an event and need to order signed copies:
- If you would like your copy personalized, please include inscription information in the order comments.
- If your order contains a preorder, it will not ship until it's complete. If you would prefer to have your books shipped as they're released we recommend placing separate orders or ordering in batches with similar release dates.
- Signed / personalized copies won't ship until after the event. You'll receive tracking info from stamps.com
"A caper stuffed with comedy and crime...equal parts adrenaline and heart. A completely delightful read." —Gregg Hurwitz, New York Times bestselling author
"Smart, sassy, and sizzling with action." —Deborah Crombie, New York Times bestselling author
Fourth book in the Cape Weather Mystery Series! If you're gonna box an octopus, best bring some extra arms…
"Definitely not for the faint of heart but just right for readers who like a gritty crime novel with a labyrinth of plot twists." —Library Journal
"Tough, original, compelling—a perfect thriller debut."—LEE CHILD, New York Times bestselling author
After an ancient talisman is smuggled out of Hong Kong, a container ship filled with Chinese refugees runs aground on Alcatraz, the crew murdered.