Jenny Hollander is the director of content strategy at Marie Claire, where she oversees the brand's daily coverage, as well as the #ReadithMC book club. Before moving to Marie Claire, she worked at Bustle. A graduate of the Columbia University School of Journalism, Jenny spent ten years in New York before moving back to her hometown of London. Everyone Who Can Forgive Me Is Dead is her first novel.
Abby Endler is the creator of Crime by the Book, a crime fiction review website and Instagram account. By day, she is a Marketing Manager for a division of Penguin Random House.
If you're attending the event:
- A copy of the author's new book must be purchased from MBTB in order to obtain a line number and get anything signed.
- Line Numbers for the event will be available starting the day the book goes on sale, but you can preorder at any time and we'll pull a number for you when the book is released.
- Seating and parking are first come, first served.
- If you're unsure you can make the event and would like your copy personalized / inscribed, please include personalization information in the order comments.
- Our signing policies can be found here.
If you can't make an event and need to order signed copies:
- If you would like your copy personalized, please include inscription information in the order comments.
- If your order contains a preorder, it will not ship until it's complete. If you would prefer to have your books shipped as they're released we recommend placing separate orders or ordering in batches with similar release dates.
- Signed / personalized copies won't ship until after the event. You'll receive tracking info from stamps.com
Named Most Anticipated by: Town & Country ・ Goodreads ・ Zibby Magazine・BookBub ・ and more
She has everything to live for—and everything to hide.