CLAUDIA GRAY is the author of numerous Star Wars novels including Lost Stars, Bloodline, and The Fallen Star. Her other books include The Murder of Mister Wickham, Defy the Stars, and the Evernight, Spellcaster, and Firebrand series. She makes her home in New Orleans with her husband Paul and assorted small dogs.
If you're attending the event:
- A copy of The Haunted Mansion: Storm and Shade must be purchased from MBTB in order to obtain a line number and get anything signed at the event.
- Line Numbers for the event will be available starting the day the book goes on sale, but you can preorder at any time and we'll pull a number for you when the book is released.
- Seating and parking are first come, first served.
- If you're unsure you can make the event and would like your copy personalized / inscribed, please include personalization information in the order comments.
- Our signing policies can be found here.
If you can't make an event and need to order signed copies:
- If you would like your copy personalized, please include inscription information in the order comments.
- If your order contains a preorder, it will not ship until it's complete. If you would prefer to have your books shipped as they're released we recommend placing separate orders or ordering in batches with similar release dates.
- Signed / personalized copies won't ship until after the event. You'll receive tracking info from stamps.com
Welcome, foolish mortals, to an original and eerie novel inspired by the Haunted Mansion attraction at Disney Parks!
Thrilling short stories featuring fan favorite characters from the beloved High Republic series each written by a New York Times bestselling author.
The suspenseful sequel to The Murder of Mr. Wickham, which sees Jonathan Darcy and Juliet Tilney reunited, and with another mystery to solve: the dreadful poisoning of the scoundrel Willoughby's new wife.
A summer house party turns into a thrilling whodunit when Jane Austen's Mr. Wickham—one of literature’s most notorious villains—meets a sudden and suspicious end in this brilliantly imagined mystery from a New York Times bestselling author featuring Austen’s leading literary characters.