Alice Feeney is the New York Times bestselling author of Daisy Darker, Rock Paper Scissors, His & Hers, I Know Who You Are, and Sometimes I Lie. Her novels have been translated into over thirty languages, and have been optioned for major screen adaptations. Alice was a BBC journalist for fifteen years, and now lives in the Devon countryside with her family . Good Bad Girl is her sixth novel.
Abby Endler is the creator of Crime by the Book, a crime fiction review website and Instagram account. By day, she is a Marketing Manager for a division of Penguin Random House.
If you're attending the event:
- A copy of the author's new book must be purchased from MBTB in order to obtain a line number and get anything signed.
- Line Numbers for the event will be available starting the day the book goes on sale, but you can preorder at any time and we'll pull a number for you when the book is released.
- Seating and parking are first come, first served.
- If you're unsure whether you can make the event and would like your copy personalized / inscribed, please include personalization information in the order comments.
- Our signing policies can be found here.
If you can't make an event and need to order signed copies:
- If you would like your copy personalized, please include inscription information in the order comments.
- If your order contains a preorder, it will not ship until it's complete. If you would prefer to have your books shipped as they're released we recommend placing separate orders or ordering in batches with similar release dates.
- Signed / personalized copies won't ship until after the event. You'll receive tracking info from stamps.com
THE INSTANT USA TODAY BESTSELLER!!
Sometimes bad things happen to good people, so good people have to do bad things.
Queen of Twists, bestselling author of Daisy Darker and Rock Paper Scissors Alice Feeney, returns with another thrilling mystery filled with drama and her trademark surprises.
*INSTANT NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER*
"Alice Feeney is great with TWISTS and TURNS." —Harlan Coben
The NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR of Rock Paper Scissors returns with a locked-room mystery when a family reunion leads to murder in a delightfully twisty and atmospheric thriller, as seen on the TODAY show.
INSTANT NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
“Feeney lives up to her reputation as the “queen of the twist”…This page-turner will keep you guessing.” —Real Simple on Rock Paper Scissors
Think you know the person you married? Think again…
FROM THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR OF Sometimes I Lie
“Stunning. Addictive. This book should not be missed!” —Samantha Downing
“Deliciously dark…will have readers tearing through the pages.” —Mary Kubica
“Gives Gone Girl a run for its money…I couldn’t stop reading.” —Christina Dalcher