Tickets for this event are no longer available. If you'd still like to attend the 1 o'clock siging, tickets can be purchased tomorrow at the mall (in the courtyard outside of Dillards).
#1 New York Times Best-Selling author Jack Carr is coming to Memorial City!
Don’t miss your chance to be one of the first guests at Memorial City’s Book Club Brunch on The Lawn this Saturday May 21st and meet Jack Carr in a one-of-a-kind intimate outdoor setting.
Guests will gather on The Lawn starting at 11:00 AM on Saturday May 21st to enjoy complimentary brunch courtesy of Ciro’s Italian Grill.
During Memorial City’s Book Club Brunch on The Lawn guests can expect:
- A hardcover copy of Jack Carr’s latest book In The Blood
- A personal table visit from Jack Carr during Book Club Brunch where he will chat with guests and autograph copies of In The Blood
- Professional tableside photo with Jack Carr
- Two (2) complimentary brunch beverages from Ciro’s Italian Grill
- Brunch buffet from Ciro’s Italian Grill
- Takeaway bag from Memorial City & Murder by the Book featuring a paperback copy of Jack Carr’s book The Terminal List
- Tickets will be available to pick up at Murder By The Book, or at will-call the day of the event.
- $150 per ticket. Seating will be first-come first-serve and guests will be seated at a group table.
Jack Carr is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and former Navy SEAL. He lives with his wife and three children in Park City, Utah. He is the author of The Terminal List, True Believer, Savage Son, and The Devil's Hand. He is also the host of the Danger Close Podcast. Visit him at OfficialJackCarr.com and follow along on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook at @JackCarrUSA.