Kristen Bird is a novelist, teacher, and certified book coach. She has lived coast to coast, but with her extended family in north Alabama, her roots run southern deep. She teaches high school English and writes in local coffee shops near her home outside of Houston. In her free time, she likes to visit parks with her three children, watch quirky films with her husband, and attempt to keep pace with her rescue lab-mix.
If you're attending the event:
- A copy of the author's new book must be purchased from MBTB in order to obtain a line number and get anything signed.
- Line Numbers for the event will be available starting the day the book goes on sale, but you can preorder at any time and we'll pull a number for you when the book is released.
- Seating and parking are first come, first served.
- If you're unsure you can make the event and would like your copy personalized / inscribed, please include personalization information in the order comments.
- Our signing policies can be found here.
If you can't make an event and need to order signed copies:
- If you would like your copy personalized, please include inscription information in the order comments.
- If your order contains a preorder, it will not ship until it's complete. If you would prefer to have your books shipped as they're released we recommend placing separate orders or ordering in batches with similar release dates.
- Signed / personalized copies won't ship until after the event. You'll receive tracking info from stamps.com
"NXIVM meets Southern suspense.... Gripping, timely, and ominous."--Allison Buccola, author of Catch Her When She Falls Three women work to uncover the scorching lies and scandal behind a self-help movement, igniting a powder keg of secrets that could blow their town apart, in this suspense novel perfect for readers who love Southern mystery.
"Irresistible and compulsive, this book is packed full of surprises."The Williams women don't just keep secrets... They bury them.
--Samantha Downing, internationally bestselling author of My Lovely Wife
"A great new voice in suspense...Perfect for fans of Big Little Lies who thrive on stories of deceit in the suburban world."
--J. T. Ellison, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of Her Dark Lies