Secure your vials and strap on your six-guns!
It’s 300 years after the fall of the Lord Ruler. The Final Empire is a distant memory and the heroes who brought it down are legend. The rebels and thieving crews of old have been replaced with gunslingers, bounty hunters, shysters, and lawkeepers. Around every corner is a land of wild adventure, unlimited opportunity, ancient mystery, and ever-present danger. This is The Alloy of Law.
Alloy of Law is a core supplement for the Mistborn Adventure Game, designed for players, Narrators, and fans of the Mistborn novels. Developed in cooperation with Brandon Sanderson, this guide lets you and your friends leap headlong into the thrilling world of the fourth book in the best-selling Mistborn series. Inside you’ll find a wealth of new world information, game rules, and advice for setting your game during this era, including…
- An original story from Mistborn creator Brandon Sanderson
- A comprehensive overview of the people, society, and history of remade Scadrial, with new information not seen in the novel
- Updated character and Crew creation; play a metalmind-slinging Ferring, a powerful koloss-blooded, or a Twinborn — master of Allomancy and Feruchemy alike
- Magic of the era, including updates for all three Metallic Arts and rules for the godlike power of Compounding
- Rules for technology, guns, and gunplay — with a magical twist
- A gazetteer of the towns, cities, and key locations of the Elendel Basin and the Roughs
- An exploration of faith, politics, and secrets in this new world… and beyond
- Advice and inspiration for Narrators on running campaigns in The Alloy of Law
- A rogues’ gallery of noted personalities, including novel heroes Wax, Wayne, and Marasi
This beautiful black and white perfect-bound volume is presented in 6 x 9 format and packed with illustrations. It’s the perfect addition to every Mistborn fan’s bookshelf or game table.