Michael Connelly will sign and discuss The Late Show (Little, Brown and Company $28).
Michael Connelly is the author of twenty-nine previous novels, including #1 New York Times bestsellers The Wrong Side of Goodbye and The Crossing. Connelly is a former newspaper reporter who has won numerous awards for his journalism and his novels and is the executive producer of Bosch, starring Titus Welliver. He spends his time in California and Florida.
Theresa Schwegel will interview Michael Connelly. Theresa Schwegel was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. She is the author of six crime novels set in and around the Chicago area. Her debut, Officer Down, was published in 2005, and subsequently won the Edgar® Award for Best First Novel. In 2008, she received the 21st Century Award from the Chicago Public Library Foundation in recognition for an emerging artist with ties to Chicago. Her sixth novel, The Lies We Tell, will be released this summer.
- Connelly will sign copies of The Late Show and 3 older titles per person. Due to the size of the crowd, there will be no second round.
- The Late Show goes on sale July 18th. Line Numbers will be available starting that day.
- A copy of The Late Show must be purchased from MBTB in order to obtain a line number and get anything signed.
- Seating and parking are first come, first served. Please note that Connelly draws one of our biggest crowds every year. Chairs will be put out at 5 pm on the day of the signing.
- If you can't make it to the signing but would like a signed or personalized copy of the book, you can order one and we are happy to ship it to you.
(photo credit: Nancy Pastor/Polaris)
Introducing Ren?e Ballard, a fierce young detective fighting to prove herself on the LAPD's toughest beat, from #1 New York Times bestselling author Michael Connelly.