- This event will be a signing only. Anne Rice will not be giving a talk before the event.
- We will start giving out numbers on Thursday, March 1st.
- Once you've purchased a book and received a line number, you will be able to get The Wolf Gift and 3 other items signed. If you have more books that you would like you to get signed, you must wait until everyone has been through the line and we will do a second round if time permits.
- The night of the event will be using our twitter and facebook pages to keep you updated about the numbers we have called, so if you have a later number and aren't here when the event starts you can still keep up with our progress.
- We have sold out of first printings.
- Anne will personalize books.
- In order to keep the signing moving, Anne Rice will not stop and pose for photographs. You can take pictures while she is signing, though.
- If you'd like a signed book, but can't make it to the signing you can order a copy and we'll get it signed for you.
A whole new world--modern, sleek, high-tech, and at its center, a story as old and compelling as history--the making of a werewolf, re-imagined and re-invented as only Anne Rice, teller of mesmerizing tales, conjurer extraordinaire of other realms, could create it.
- LIMITED number of first printings available on a first come, first served basis. If you would like a first printing, please SPECIFY first printing when ordering.
- To order an inscribed copy of the book, please include inscription information in the comment line.
- If you are ordering through the website and plan to attend the signing, please mention so in the comments so we can be sure to pull a number for you.